Welcome to Harvest Park real estate! Homes in Harvest Park are located in a beautiful neighborhood in SE Fort Collins. This Fort Collins neighborhood has been awarded Best Landscaping, Best Floor plan, and Best Interior Floor plan in the 2002 Fort Collins Parade of Homes when the subdivision was first created. Discerning home buyers looking for something special should definitely consider Harvest Park, it has character not found in a lot of other Fort Collins neighborhoods! Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Allison Klein At 970.818.6668
Harvest Park Homes For Sale
About The Harvest Park Neighborhood
Harvest Park is located in SE Fort Collins, with easy access to I-25, close to the Harmony Corridor offering single family homes, townhomes and luxury, high-end homes, something to suit every budget.
It is located near excellent schools, many employers, great shopping, entertainment and restaurants. Since the beginning starting in 2002, this community has become one of the most sought-after locations in Fort Collins, and has performed excellently in terms of resale value, you would be very happy to call Harvest Park home.
- A walkable community, with tree-lined streets as the main feature
- Parks scattered throughout the neighborhood
- Front-porches where residents can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and chat with neighbors
- Alley-load attached garages.
- A neo-Victorian architectural theme.
- Interiors are open, informal, light and comfortable
- A community recreation center with pool, health club, soccer field and in-link skating rink.
Harvest Park Real Estate Opportunities
Currently, there are 4 homes for sale in Harvest Park, priced from $189,500 to $332,000. If you’re looking for an outstanding new home in a great community, be sure and check out Harvest Park Fort Collins.
- Average Home Sales Prices: $254,000
- HOA fees are: $522/yr
- 13 homes have sold in this neighborhood in the last year
- Elementary School: Bacon
- Middle School: Preston
- High School: Fossil Ridge
*Buyer to verify school information