Whether to sell a house in Fort Collins now or wait that is the question?
5 good reasons not to wait, even though the holidays are approaching:
1. The market is improving in Fort Collins. The real estate market in Fort Collins has turned and prices are starting to head up.
2. All real estate is local. Fort Collins homes in great locations are always in demand.
3. Spring is coming soon. Many potential buyers are starting their online searches right after the holidays, making mid- to late January a great time to start marketing a new home in Fort Collins for sale.
4. Interest rates are at all time lows 4.2% money is cheap, but rates are predicted to go up to close to 6%.
5. Now is the time to move up and get that bigger and better house in Fort Collins for the above reasons.